Recent Flood Info
- Flood Insurance Costs Increase in LouisianaJune 8, 2022 - 8:39 pm
The city of Lake Charles in southwest Louisiana has been subject to two hurricanes and intense rains over the past year. Tommy Eastman could lose coverage on his four-bedroom home, […]
- Hurricane Delta UpdatesOctober 7, 2020 - 3:14 pm
Hurricane Delta Updates Looks like we are looking at the next storm in this historic 2020 hurricane season for Southern Louisiana. As of Wednesday morning, it looks like the Lafayette […]
- Hurricane Irma’s Deadly PathSeptember 7, 2017 - 5:54 pm
Hurricane Irma With Hurricane Irma being the most powerful (Atlantic) storm in recorded history heading towards the mainland US, many people are worried about what is next. After rolling over the islands of […]
- Follow Live #TropicalStormCindy on TwitterJune 21, 2017 - 4:37 am
This is the live Twitter Feed for Tropical Storm Cindy #TropicalStormCindy on Twitter #TropicalStormCindy Tweets
- Tropical Storm May Bring More Flooding to LouisianaJune 21, 2017 - 1:49 am
Tropical Storm Cindy Update: 6-21-2017 11:30 AM With rain and winds most of the night but waking up to sunny skies, many Louisianans are feeling that we have missed a […]
- FEMA’s Route to SBA – No Government Assistance in RepaymentFebruary 8, 2017 - 7:22 pm
Where Will The $1.3 Billion Go? Those of us who had to borrow money from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to rebuild our homes after the catastrophic August flood as […]
- Handicapped Man Needs Help in Baton RougeAugust 24, 2016 - 1:28 am
My dear friend was out delivering food today & came across Mr Roy Johnson at 7650 Hanks St, Baton Rouge LA. This poor man is sitting in his mold infested […]
- Lafayette LA – Molly Can Help With…August 18, 2016 - 7:13 pm
Molly Goforth is willing to lend a hand in Lafayette LA by Lafayette, LA–help with laundry, food, supplies, physical labor! You can contact her directly at 205-910-8310 Thanks Molly!!!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!